Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My love poems...



Happy Wedding Anniversary 8th, My dear... ;-))

1.
[Between Us]

that afternoon
when we sat together
in your eyes
I found a sign of love
its most beautiful moment
since we decided to be together
Let me keep holding your hand
and tells of daily life
always still sweet memories same like now
though this is not the same beach
not the same land
not the same place
our love still the same beautiful love, even more and more

(my deepest heart, 12.01pm, august,4th,2010)

best reader :
I think it's beautiful, you developed a rapport with the reader by including a personal voice and you captured a moment in time with helps the reader associate with you. nice job! ;)
how adorable, you must be in love to write this

2.
Just a little poem for my darling...

every step
every journey
everything arround us
is our teacher to show love and life

we wouldn't be human
true love is very important
you and me forever

(krk, 1.37pm, my heart)

best reader : wow, great! Nice that you put forth the effort.

3. August,1st

my love in a white cloude and blue sky
make a ship of heart
most beautiful painting
more and more everyday

tonight with sweetest smile
I said sincerely
thanks for choosing me as your wife
that you are best gift for me, always

congratulation for your special day
also remember a beautiful moment
happy wedding anniversary for us
let's take care this love forever

(krk, 9.49pm,saturd. from my heart)
*tomorrow is our day,;-) *

best reader : Blessings. Nice love poem from the heart. I wish you and your wife a wonderful day, may god bless you both, keep your love and your poem flowing together with the same love. I like the language, the image, the scheme , and all of the images i see. I like how you wrote this poem, and show your readers your feelings, and emotions, and your character, i like that a lot. keep on writing. Peace out you all. (RL)

Thanks for read it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment