Monday, July 19, 2010

my little poem... Thanks God... :-)


still walking...walking...and walking,in Your rules...
I.
Good Morning

I open all the windows
Fresh air with eyes half closed
Lowing long-throb

beautiful day
Overwrite all the soft grass
smile from sunrise

The spirit of this morning to you
feel with our heart
repeat every breath of healthy

Good morning my roses
Good morning all friends .....
happy summer


(krk, monday.1.36am)
from my heart


II.
Thanks God... :-)

I was walking and studying
more and more every day
but its still a little
I was very fragile in sadness
I was suffering unstoppable
I was feeling sore that never healed
I was blood and tears
and You have been solve it
while I find You...
untill now I tell You that many Thanks for my life
oh, God...
You teach me that You have the best plan
in this life

(krk,monday. 1.20am)
from my heart


III.
Let me spell wound in that land

dear land
Weight packed
Slowly but surely you're headed
Fly and fly
Leave me staring blankly at the edge of the horizon,
pick the former and loyal

And see
when the blue attack
Set aside friable waste
I looked behind the red soot
Give me enough time
Spell your wound
Till,
when you arrive back
teach me to understand
words from wounds

(Krk, mond. 5.35pm)
from my heart


thanks for reading ...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment