Wednesday, April 6, 2011

^-^ ❤ Welcome Spring 2011


~
Wiosenne Marzenia

Piękne Miejsce ... Piękny Dzień ... Piękny Moment... ❤
It's about happy Spring



~❤ Spring ❤

I saw this afternoon
A little girl sat on the grass
She looks enjoy the dream that has come
Beautiful spring
The first flies and the first birds
The first flowers are fresh
Shouts happiness of good friends
Very beautiful moment for kids
I saw them
Also make a sweet smile
In my day

(krk, 30/3/2011.6.53pm) From My Heart ❤



~❤ About My Flowers From You ❤

Thanks again
Say it with flowers
Because you know that I love flowers
Chose a bunch of pink
Or a sprig of white rose
Or a ring of dandelion
I enjoy the nice colours of those flowers
No need to talk too much
Just give the beautiful flowers
As you showed me the sweetest smile
I will keep it in the heart forever

^-^ thanks, dear...

(krk, 30.3.2011 :-) 7.14pm From My HeaRt ❤)

Welcome Spring 2011, This is our second spring in Krakow, Barokalloh with family! (^-^)

2 comments:

  1. senangnya musim semi... pasti dunia seketika jd pelangi ya... indah bgt.. subhanallah,..

    ReplyDelete